-
December 11th, 2001, 11:14 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Hi there fellow martyrs,
Just joking. My problem with the optical in on the front panel of my v1.2 EWS64xl:
I use a fostex digital mixer with optical out to ews optical in. Although levels not nearly reach 0 dB (as far as I can monitor anywhere), I get crackling noises, particularly with (suddenly) loud sounds. It isn't very much, but it's there.
Any suggestions?
Paul.
------------------
-
December 13th, 2001, 12:45 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Be sure that the output of your Fostex is set as master so that the EWS can receive a valid clock signal. I had similar problems when connecting it to my Delta 66.
Bye, Philipp
------------------
-
January 17th, 2026, 02:28 PM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: optical in cracking noise
SMS verification for app signups has become an essential security step in today’s digital world. It helps confirm that a real user is registering, reducing fake accounts, spam, and fraud. When users sign up, a one-time code is sent to their phone number, which must be entered to complete the process. This method is fast, easy, and widely trusted by both companies and users. Many platforms also offer options to Receive SMS codes online, making verification more flexible for testing, development, or privacy-focused users. Overall, SMS verification improves account security while keeping the signup experience smooth and user-friendly.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks